Saturday, December 22, 2012

My funny Morgan

All in one week:

Monday:
Morgan Celebrated her perfect attendance in Ballet by dancing all round the house all day long.  She said she needed to practice so she could get her perfect attendance sticker again next time.  Not sure she understands that I'm the one doing the work for this sticker, but hey if practicing Dancing makes her happy I'll sit back and watch the show. (and maybe record a little of it)

Tuesday: can't remember but I'm sure it was something...

Wednesday:
Morgan was trying to get out of her nap time. I was doing my best to ignore her funniness as she says things like:"I just need to tell you one more thing" (about 100 times in a row) "it will break my heart if you don't listen to me mom."  "OK I'm never taking a nap I"m just going to sit here until you let me stay up."  and my favorite: "Fine, I'm going to call you Mother if you make me take a nap!"

Same day:
Morgan complained that she has nothing to do in our family room (some times called the play room).  Note: it's where almost all their toys are.  So I simply said, "you have toys."  She walked down stairs into the family room, looked around and said, "oh yeah, those."  Then she played down there for over an hour...

Thursday:
Today my funny Morgan took a sweet turn:  as I was feeling sick from a cold, she helped out by cleaning up her toys, getting me water, throwing away my tissues (amazing!), and then putting on a dance show so I wouldn't get bored.  Love that girl!

Friday:
She spent her nap time giggling and keeping her sister awake.  They kept exclaiming that Grandma is coming when we wake up.  And then I'd hear some loud happy squeals followed by a loud "SHHH, mama will hear you and make us sleep."  

No comments:

Post a Comment