Monday, March 9, 2015

my funny girls



Just wanted to share a few funny stories and sayings from the past few months that I just had to write down.
After reviewing them I have found that Maya is at a very amusing stage!  I'm not sure if it is because she is 4 or because she is the middle child but She is one Funny kid!


Maya was sitting at the counter eating her lunch while simultaneously inspecting her hands and arms.  She then looks at me and says, "If I took all the bones out of my hand it would be a flat tire. Would it be good for it to be a flat tire?"
I reply, "no you need your bones so your body can work."
Maya, "I guess I don't need a flat tired today."


Maya, "Mom, Why can't my name be Twilight Sparkle? I really want my name to be Twilight Sparkle."


Mercy now walking, talking a little, and learning the art of annoying her sisters caused Maya to come up to me and say,  "mom I don't like having a baby.  Can we give her away?  Please?!?!?"
Me, "No, we love Mercy."
Maya, "When is she going to turn into a big kid so she doesn't annoy me so much?"


While Morgan was getting ready to go to school Maya ran up to her and gave her a big long, won't let go hug. Morgan pushed her away to hear Maya say, "Just giving you a hug because I love you and am going to miss you for a long day."  Melted my heart!


Maya: I wish Santa had a pony cuz then it would be more exciting.  


Maya from the back seat of the car, "some of my buggers sneaked out of me all by themselves." 
Later on that same day, but not in the car Maya exclaims, "Look I made a bugger statue!"
Me, "Yucky, you should throw that out."
Maya, "I want to keep it. I promise I won't eat it."


I over hear Maya wondering around her room during nap time:
Me,  "Maya put your head on your pillow now! And keep it there."
A little bit later I hear footsteps again so I go check on her.  I find her walking around her room holding her pillow to her head.  


Maya was teasing Morgan about a boy, who she is friends with at school, whose name so happens to start with the letter F.  Morgan can't take it anymore and says, "Maya, the f word just won't get out of your head will it?"


The girls were playing down stairs and I hear Maya saying "Why are you hitting yourself? why are you hitting yourself? why are you hitting yourself?"
This was soon followed by Morgan in a very mater a fact voice, "Maya, I'm far too busy for that game right now."


Maya, "I want to be just like Morgan! She is a great sister and player... Oh and she's a great comber too."


Maya, "Mom, I found a rubberband so I put it on each of my toes and now it's in a knot."


Here are some pictures of Mercy. She isn't quite talking enough just yet, however she manages to amuse me throughout the day with her crazy personality.




No comments:

Post a Comment